Join us at the Seattle Metro Chamber for: Business best practices for assessing Paid Family Medical Leave
Get new research and interactive tools to determine which paid leave pathway is best for your employees and bottom line
Date: Oct 5, 2017
Time: 8:00—9:30 a.m.
Location: Microsoft Events Center at the Seattle Metro Chamber
Address: 1301 5th Ave., Ste. 1500, Seattle WA, 98101
This past July, Washington became the fifth state to pass a paid family and medical leave law. With parts of the law already in effect, and employer and employee contributions set to begin in January 2019, many Washington state businesses are beginning to assess what’s best for their business and employees. At Panorama, we are not talking about how to comply with the law. We are sharing why paid leave is good for business.
This past year, Panorama co-authored a study with Boston Consulting Group; developed a comprehensive Playbook with downloadable tools and resources to help employers assess, design and implement paid leave; and garnered learnings from in-depth conversations with many of the country’s largest employers.
At this one-time Chamber event, we will share evolving 21st century workforce trends and insights from early paid leave adopters. You’ll also hear the T-Mobile story from Dianne Arpin, Sr Manager, Leave & Accommodation.
What you’ll learn:
- Paid leave insights and lessons learned from the largest employers across the U.S.
- 21st century workforce trends
- New tools – such as cost calculators and industry benchmarks – you can use to determine what approach to paid leave is right for your company and employees
- How companies are using paid leave to help attract and retain top employees
- About Panorama
- The Paid Leave Project is your one-stop-shop for:
- Access to the comprehensive Paid Family & Medical Leave Playbook with downloadable resources and more. We help make it easy for company leaders to assess, design and implement a program that best fits the needs of their workforce.
- Testimonials from industry leaders who are early paid leave adopters.
- News & views on paid leave
Research study (PowerPoint) co-authored by Panorama and BCG: Why paid family leave is good business
Research article co-authored by Panorama and BCG: Why paid family leave is good business